The Atlantic hurricane season begins June 1 through November 30, with an average of 14 named storms, 7 of which become hurricanes and 3 of which become major hurricanes.
Preparedness is vital to face the hurricane season, these include:
- Repair roofs, windows and walls
- Disconnecting electronic items
- Shut off water and gas valves and be prepared with an electric generator.
- Gather supplies of water and durable food.
- Keep away from doors and windows
- Have important documents at hand
- To have a first aid kit
- Check roof and yard storm drains, make sure they are free of leaves and debris.
- Bring inside your house the furniture and objects that are outside (tables, chairs, among others), to prevent them from flying out and hurting someone or hitting the house.
If necessary, contact your local Civil Protection authorities.
If you still do not have your insurance policy, you still have time to insure yourself with us and take care of your patrimony.
Contact information: https://www.fidex.com.mx/auto-y-casa